Explore the Ocean and get a hands on experience of coastal underwater water life. Fun for all ages.
|Adult (13 & Up): $34.95|
|Senior (65 & Up): $32.95|
|Child (3-12): $24.95|
|2 and Under: Free|
|4D Theatre: FREE|
*Prices are subject to change. Contact Texas State Aquarium for the most recent update.
Tips for a Great Visit
- Check program schedule to plan your visit.
- Arrive early for Wild Flight, dive, and dolphin presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Many schools schedule field trips for March and April. Visit after 1:00 p.m. to avoid larger groups.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium.