Nestled on tranquil Mustang Island in the Gulf of Mexico, the Aransas Princess is the crown jewel landmark on the Texas Riviera, with 28 beachfront condominiums awaiting your arrival. Enjoy the manicured grounds and panoramic views as you ascend to your suite in the glass-enclosed elevators.
Relaxation in comfort, beauty and style is the norm. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully equipped condominiums just steps away from the Gulf of Mexico. Come feel the sand under your feet and the sun in your hair.
Aransas Princess Amenities
Experience Casual Coastal Comfort
Casual Coastal Comfort… is defined by your Aransas Princess experience.
Each spacious, light-filled condominium suite offers spectacular Gulf views and the conveniences of modern home life with some nice-to-have extras:
- Fully equipped kitchens, including microwaves and dishwashers
- Full size washer and dryer
- Spacious bathrooms and large closets
- Private balcony facing the ocean; enjoy intimate breakfasts with spectacular sunrises
- Two bedroom, two bedroom den, three bedroom and penthouse rentals available
Experience Mustang Island Beach and the Gulf Coast
While relaxing in comfort, beauty and style at the Aransas Princess, enjoy 17 miles of uninterrupted beach.
Here is where you can enjoy long walks on the beautiful beach and splash in the surf of the Gulf of Mexico. The salt air will entice you to relax on your private patio [all suites have a water view] or play outdoors at one of the many recreational amenities:
- Two swimming pools: one overlooks The Gulf of Mexico and the other, which is heated, overlooks Corpus Christi Bay
- Shuffleboard court
- Heated outdoor jacuzzi
- Air conditioned fish cleaning facility
Nearby Activities & Attractions
EXPERIENCE PICTURESQUE PORT ARANSAS
A choice of many outdoor recreational activities will keep every family member entertained. Additionally, The Aransas Princess is within walking distance of a lighted airstrip, the Yacht Club and the Marina. The Port Aransas trolley [25 cents] has a scheduled stop at the Aransas Princess. Just a few minutes away you can rent jet skis.
There are day charters, Corpus Christi bay fishing, and deep-sea Gulf of Mexico excursions. After you hook the big one, take it to one of many local seafood restaurants, which specialize in preparing your catch to your liking.
- Visit the many gift stores offering vacation mementos
- Sunset cruises
- Art galleries with nationally renowned local artists
- First class restaurants
- World class birding; more than 500 species of birds visit annually
- Beach View
- Non Smoking
- Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
- Fish Cleaning Facility
- Washer Dryer