720 Beach Access Road 1-A
Port Aransas, Texas 78373 800-531-9225 361-749-5118
Nestled on tranquil Mustang Island in the Gulf of Mexico, the Aransas Princess is the crown jewel landmark on the Texas Riviera. Enjoy the manicured grounds and panoramic views as you ascend to your suite in the glass-enclosed elevators.
Relaxation in comfort, beauty and style is the norm. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully equipped condominiums just steps away from the Gulf of Mexico.
Come feel the sand under your feet and the sun in your hair.
EXPERIENCE CASUAL COASTAL COMFORT
CCC… is defined by your Aransas Princess experience.
Each spacious, light-filled condominium suite offers spectacular Gulf views and the conveniences of modern home life with some nice-to-have extras:
* Fully Equipped Kitchens Including Microwaves and Dishwashers
* Utility Space With Full Size Washer & Dryer
* Two Bedroom, Two Bedroom Den, Three Bedroom And Penthouse Available
* Spacious Bathrooms
* Large Closets
* Private Balcony Facing The Ocean For Intimate Breakfasts With Spectacular Sunrises
EXPERIENCE MUSTANG ISLAND BEACH AND THE GULF OF MEXICO
While relaxing in comfort, beauty and style at the Aransas Princess! Enjoy 17 miles of uninterrupted beach. The 'vehicle restricted area' just at the end of the short boardwalk enhances your beach experience.
Here is where you can enjoy long walks on the beautiful beach and splash in the surf of the Gulf of Mexico.
The salt air will entice you to relax on your private patio [all suites have a water view] or play outdoors at one of the many recreational amenities:
Two swimming pools: one overlooks The Gulf of Mexico and the other, which is heated, overlooks Corpus Christi Bay.
Heated Outdoor Jacuzzi
Dry Sauna with Dressing Rooms & Showers
Air Conditioned Fish Cleaning Facility
A choice of many outdoor recreational activities will keep every family member entertained
The Aransas Princess is within walking distance of a lighted airstrip, the Yacht Club and the Marina. The Port Aransas trolley [25 cents] has a scheduled stop at the Aransas Princess. Just a few minutes away you can rent jet skis.
EXPERIENCE PICTURESQUE PORT ARANSAS
There are day charters, Corpus Christi bay fishing, and deep-sea Gulf of Mexico excursions. After you hook the big one, take it to one of many local seafood restaurants, which specialize in preparing your catch to your liking.
* Visit the many gift stores offering vacation mementos.
* Sunset Cruises
* Art Galleries with Nationally Renowned Local Artists
* First Class Restaurants
* World Class Birding. More Than 500 Species Of Birds Visit Annually.
Check in time is 4:00 PM Check out time is 11:00 am
* A minimum stay of 2 nights is required. A 3 night minimum stay is required on Summer Season Holidays.
* First night room rental is required as a deposit on all units for daily and weekly rentals. Long term rental deposit is $200 at the time of booking and the balance of 1st month's rent 30 day prior to arrival.
* Daily Rental: 4 days prior to arrival date for refund. Monthly rental: 90 days. Reservations cancelled prior to 4 days will be charged a $25.00 cancelation fee.
* Cash check or credit card. Payment in full at check in. Major credit cards are required when making reservations and at check-in time as a guarantee.
* Guests must be at least 25 years of age to make reservations and check in. (No Exceptions)
* No diaper age children in the pools and hot tubs.
* NO DAILY MAID SERVICE.
* No pets please.
* Due to health considerations all diaper aged children are NOT allowed in pools or hot tub.
* All rental rates are subject to change. Room assignments are not guaranteed.
Weekly Rate - Book 6 nights and get your seventh night FREE!
***Specials may not be combined. Specials are for new reservations only. Special discounts must be requested at the time a reservation is made.***